Do not miss this opportunity to highlight your research by submitting your presented paper in the Tec.Nano2018 conference for publishing in the journal Materials Today: Proceedings. Work presented during either an oral session or poster session is eligible for submission; however, preparation of full papers is optional. These will go through a full peer-review and successful submissions will be published on-line, and optionally as hard copies.
The deadline for submission is 10 January 2019. Provided that the manuscript is acceptable to Elsevier, the Proceedings will be published within 3 (three) months later. See the following Guidelines for the Preparation of Manuscripts.
- The Proceedings are original and previously unpublished except for third-party material that is either in the public domain or for which appropriate permission has been obtained.
- The Proceedings contain no libelous, unlawful or otherwise actionable matter.
- The Proceedings do not infringe any copyright or violate any other intellectual property, privacy, or other right of any person or entity.
- The Proceedings include appropriate warnings concerning any particular hazards that may be involved in carrying out any of the procedures or experiments described in the Proceedings or involved in the use of instructions, materials, or formulas in the Proceedings.
- No information, formula, or procedure contained in the Proceedings are inaccurate and the material contained in the Proceedings would not cause injury if accurately used or followed
- Only papers presented at the conference associated with the Proceedings shall be delivered to Elsevier for publication as part of the Proceedings. Any papers submitted, but not presented at the Tec.Nano2018 conference shall not be included.
- Only papers within the scope of the Journal shall be delivered to Elsevier for publication as part of the Proceedings.
- All papers successfully accepted for publication through a peer reviewed processes will be published exactly as we receive them and that no corrections are possible in a later stage.
- Materials Today Proceedings is a Camera-ready copy (CRC) journal meaning that it reproduces the author’s manuscript exactly, with no intervention by the typesetter.
- The manuscripts have to be submitted in the English language, together with the complete table of contents, photographs, figures, legends, drawings, front matters, maps and other illustrative material to be included into it.
- Each paper in a Proceedings issue shall consist of a minimum of Three (3) pages and a maximum of Ten (10) pages.
- Files should be in MS Word format only and should be formatted for direct printing, using the CRC (Camera ready Copy) MS Word template provided. Figures and tables should be embedded and not supplied separately.
- The “MS Word Template” will be delivered from the conference organizer.
- Do not make any changes to the structure of the template as this can lead to production errors.
- Introduction: to explain the background work, the practical applications and the nature and purpose of the paper.
- Body: to contain the primary message, with clear lines of thought and validation of the techniques described.
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
- Appendices (when appropriate)
- Section headings: should be left justified, with the first letter capitalized and numbered consecutively, starting with the Introduction. Sub-section headings should be in capital and lower-case italic letters, numbered 1.1, 1.2, etc, and left justified, with second and subsequent lines indented.
- Please use US English throughout.
For more information about the structure of manuscript (i.e. camera-ready-copy, references style, tables, and figures), please read the guidelines described in the web page of Materials Today Proceedings: